1. TJ’s the Kiddies Store – Vancouver – one of Vancouver’s first baby /kid stores. You can find the latest is trendy baby products to practical items ie furniture, strollers, car seats etc. 5 locations across BC
2. Hip Baby – a funky store located on the popular W. 4th shopping district of Vancouver. Find unique gifts, stylish clothes and urban baby products.
3. Bumble Tree – this place is not in the Vancouver area, however if you are in the Cranbrook area I’m sure you’ll be pleased with what they have to offer. The owners seem very friendly and welcoming. My intention was not to buy anything but the products they carried were too cute not to buy.
4. Pinky Blue – located in Richmond BC, just 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver. They carry the latest in baby products. A must for modern and trendy moms looking for some unique and stylish products.
5. www.crocodilebaby.com – Another trendy destination on W. 4th where you can find clothing, bibs, bedding, unique gift items etc.
Other stores to check out
Nesting Kids , Vancouver BC- www.nestingskids.com
Dream with me, Nanaimo BC – www.dreamwithme.ca
Frogs Hallow, Langley BC – www.frogshollow.ca
Saplings Port Moody – www.saplings.ca
My little Green, Surrey BC – www.mylittlegreenshop.com